Translate

Saturday 2 March 2013

Latest item in store & Handy Hints!

I'm very excited that I finally have another cushion in my store.....'Homespun Hearth' is a Log Cabin design homespun fabric cushion with a prim house button in the centre. I love these little buttons! I have other houses and even some birdhouses that a friend sent me from Australia......they may just appear on an item sometime soon!

                                                               

I thought it would be fun to share with you some 'old time' 'make do and mend' handy household hints.....who can't use some of those when money is tight?

I like this one....
Before throwing away worn rubber gloves, cut strips from the cuffs to make some strong and useful bands.

My previous job was as a gardener and these would have come in very handy when wrestling with unruly bushes!

More next time............

Have a great weekend, hope you are doing something nice on this grey old British day!

Nic x

No comments:

Post a Comment