Translate

Sunday 3 March 2013

Ebay!

Goodness me it's tiring listing so much on ebay......I have great affection for ebay as it was the first place I started selling in the UK. I originally had a shop called 'Patched Fats' This is a photo of my business card.


 It's a photo of a cross stitch of my dream home in Australia. We had friends who lived in a home just like this and we dog sat while they came over to the UK....it was wonderful! Their dogs were Dalmations called Argus and Sparta......both as daft as a brush! They are not called the clown of all dogs for no reason. Never-the-less they were gorgeous and we enjoyed our 6 weeks immensely. It's strange choosing a shop name that you then become identified with for years. I was patchworking fat quarters and it seemed only natural to abbreviate and call my shop Patched Fats! (Strangely no-one got it, hence my new business name!)

I hope you'll take a moment to check out my ebay listings under daisyjanedesignsuk as I always add real bargains.............

Anyway it's 7pm on Sunday night, hubby is at church playing in the band and I have 1 hour left to myself....mmmmm time for some tea and toast.

Cyalader
Nic x                                                    

No comments:

Post a Comment