Translate

Wednesday 6 March 2013

Loads of deliveries!

Hi again,

Its been a couple of days since I last had time to write. I've been so busy with eBay and a couple of deliveries of items for my website.

I'm really excited that my quilting group are supporting me in this venture. I'm a quilter in Region 8 of the British Isles Quilter's Guild. We have a great group of ladies of all levels of experience. I was able to get for a lady, who is very new to all things quilting, the Olfa quilting kit. Its a 12"x18" Olfa cutting board, with a 45mm Olfa rotary cutter and a 6" square ruler. I suggested she get a 6"x12" ruler as it would be far more useful, which she agreed. She was very happy that I could get the whole set including the extra ruler for only £34! I love making quilter's happy with the bargains I can get for them. We are all finding life financially hard these days and for me, quilting is a refuge and a shear joy, when nothing else has the chance to enter my mind except quilting!

Well it's a full day of sewing for me tomorrow.....yipeeee

Thanks for dropping by and don't forget to keep an eye on all the new items in my store......

Chat again soon, how about a recipe? A new household hint? Anyone got a really good fish recipe for a husband who doesn't like fish? Any suggestions welcome!

Nic x

No comments:

Post a Comment