Translate

Saturday 4 May 2013

Craft Fair slump.........yawn...............

Hi bloggers, I've had a week off to rest up and have found I went into a bit of a slump for the week (note to self .....DON'T WORK SO DAMN HARD BEFORE A SHOW!!!!!)The Writtle Food and Craft Market on 27th April was great fun! All the stallholders were so nice and I think we all did well. I have, however, learnt not to panic so much before hand, which makes me shattered the week following. I don't know how these women cope who do shows every weekend!!!!! We are hoping that the Writtle Food and Craft Market can become a monthly thing and that will suit me fine! So if any of you would like to see my items up close, keep checking the website for details under 'Events' on the homepage.

The aprons were a big hit and I could have sold far more than I took. So, you guessed it, that's what I'm making more of these days.

I have quite a few things to add to the website also, so here's hoping next week is a bit quieter and they will all start appearing. It's very hard when the sunshine beckons as I am also a gardener and grow my own vegies.

So far I have First early potatoes in, carrots, chard, spinach, spring onions, beetroot and radishes. With seeds sprouting in the greenhouse of beans, leeks, tomatoes, butternut pumpkin, zuccini and some herbs. So as you can see it's full steam ahead outside too!!!

Do any of you combine a love of gardening with a love of sewing? It's great really because when the weather is bad outside we can sew inside and when the weather's good outside we can garden....consequently |I'm never bored!!!

Cya next time,  hopefully with a few photos of the Craft Market and my latest items.

Nic x

No comments:

Post a Comment