Translate

Tuesday 14 May 2013

As promised......

Finally a moment to spare to post some photos of my stand at the Writtle Food and Craft Market.


Looking back, now I'm not so exhausted, it was a good few hours spent in the company of many very talented ladies!!! Each stall was selling something different and I was amazed at how well the organiser had 'organised' everything. Here's hoping we can get permission to have one each month.

But for now I'm working towards this Thursday when I have a stand at my landlords special event to raise money for Macmillan Cancer Support. So many of us have lost a loved one to cancer, or know of someone who has survived cancer........it's a dreadful illness......My thanks goes out to those in organisations like Macmillan, who are there to offer whatever is needed to make the journey easier.

So it's back to the sewing machine.........thanks for stopping by..............

Nic x

No comments:

Post a Comment