Translate

Wednesday 10 April 2013

Oooooh I'm so excited!

I'm booked into my first craft fair! It's Writtle Food and Craft Market on 27th April ......Scary....!!!!!

I've had so much fun with my latest project; making cute little party favour bags for children. In Australia we call them lolly bags, so I'm hoping 'Party Favour Bags' is the correct UK name.

 Here's a selection..........

They are just adorable, fully lined and fun to make and of course in 1930's reproduction Feedsack fabrics!

I've also finished the cutest baby's, floor play mat, having sold my other one from my website. 

Here t'is

This was a bit of a headache to make because the wadding was very thick, which is what I wanted, to make
being on the floor not so uncomfortable, but I didn't quite think it through and my sewing machine was not happy with me!
It's over and done with now and it came out a treat.......it's very soft and squishy! Hope you like...................

Anyway, if you are in the area of Writtle, in Essex on 27th April pop in to the Food and Craft Market and say 'Hello'  and I can show you my awesome vinyl banner for the front of my stall!

Cya
Nic x

No comments:

Post a Comment