Translate

Tuesday 19 February 2013

It's Bunting time............

                          Well part of my afternoon has been great fun...look at what I made....


Bunting is so much fun and spotty bunting is the best! As the sun was streaming in through my sewing room window I almost felt like it was summer and I was preparing for a birthday party out on the lawn......oh I wish.....

The rest of my afternoon was spent fighting with my computer!!! It took me over an hour to list 3 lots of wadding on my website www.daisyjanedesigns.co.uk
I've got this new wadding from the USA which is made by Bosal and called Katahdin. It feels fabulous and after reading a few American quilting blogs it seems to be a big hit. I've been a big fan of Quilter's Dream for years, but I'm going to try this and see how it goes....I'll let you know......I might even try their polyester as it's the purest polyester I've ever seen and feels so soft.

TTFN time to get the dinner on................Nic x

No comments:

Post a Comment