Translate

Friday 6 September 2013

A perfect day for starting the Christmas decorations!

My friend put on Facebook how delighted she was that our local garden centre had already opened their Christmas shop!!!!!! She was spending several hours there and really enjoying herself!

My response......how MAD, go away, it's too soon etc etc!!!! We are still having extremely hot days and I'm still in a summer dress......except today......it's chilly and dark where I live and it's been raining most of the day.

I'm too ashamed to put on Facebook so my friend can see, but guess what I've been making???? Yep that's right.......Christmas decorations! It's been a perfect day for hiding away in my sewing room and getting creative and here's what I did today.

'Raggy' Christmas Wreath. Very Country!
They take ages to make and I think I'll be dreaming of tying knots tonight! They have (what seems like hundreds!) strips of fabric, lace, hessian and organza ribbon.....

Now for sale at www.daisyjanedesigns.co.uk

Happy crafting...
Nic x

No comments:

Post a Comment