Translate

Saturday 27 July 2013

What a glorious day!

Well ladies it's come round again, the end of another term and the summer holidays. For some I know they are a headache, constantly handing out money for this, money for that and feeling tired most of the time, in body and mind!

I guess I used to feel the same sometimes, but now my 'kids' are 26 and 28 I look back and wish I could do it all over again.....yes....even the hard times!

I know a lady who is 24 and just had her first baby, such a cutie! Life in this first 6 weeks has been so tiring for her, but I like her attitude.... she says... 'cherish it all because we will never get this time back and who knows if we can have any more children.'

This year I have been a bit slack with my blog because my 26 year old daughter has had several health concerns. When each has arisen, so has the horrible C word (cancer) and it has made me continually keep coming back to how we have no idea what is around the next corner....

So have fun in the sun and enjoy those you get to spend time with.....it's worth it!

See you in September and I hope you all have some great memories of this summer holiday to cherish.

Nic x


No comments:

Post a Comment